Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Welcome to My Reading Rainbow

Hi. This is my new blog.  This one is a book blog.  If I have readers from my other two blog's reading this, "Welcome!"  If I have new readers, thank you for joining me, and maybe you would be interested in checking out my other two blogs.  The Mind's Eye is where I post the poems and short stories I write. (Two of the poems have been published.)  Life as a 30-Something College Student is about me attending college.  I recently graduated so there are no new posts to that blog.  I am currently trying to turn that blog into a book.  Yes, I am trying to write a book.  If you're interested, check both of the blogs out and learn more about this blogger.

The book I am currently reading is Death by Facebook. It's written by Everett Peacock.  I'm reading it on my Kindle and I am 17%  through it. I'm on chapter 12.  I like how it's written with a light atmosphere.  What I mean by that is it is not really heavy and is easy to read.  You know how sometimes you read a book that just seems heavy and hard to read?  Well, this book is not like that.  Knowing that the social site Facebook plays a role in this book makes it even more interesting, because we can all relate.  We post our likes, our dislikes, our dramas, our pictures, our political and religious opinions on our Facebook accounts. It's the Facebook connection that grabbed my attention and made me want to read this book in the first place.  So far so good.  When I finish it, I will let you all know how I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment