Saturday, January 2, 2016

All Caught Up

Today, I put up the final review of some of the books I read in 2015 and the years preceding. I didn't read a whole lot of books for pleasure in 2015 because I  had been reading mostly text books for my graduate classes, but I did get some books in that was for my pure enjoyment. The last review I posted for last year's books was Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers and I highly recommend that book to everyone.

Tomorrow, I will post a review for the first book I finished this year. Yesterday, I started reading a book from the list on My Library page.  This book is set in Germany during WWII. If you haven't checked out My Library yet, feel free to do so.  I hope that you are enjoying My Reading Rainbow. I will try to keep up with it a lot better than I have been. If you are interested in writing book reviews for my blog as a guest blogger, feel free to message me at Theresa A. Mullins-Poet/Writer and I will send you a blog post template to follow. Blogging reviews for books is just for enjoyment and not for any compensation so if this is something you would be interested doing as a hobby then message me.

I hope you all are enjoying the start of the new year and the new year is treating you alright. I will be back tomorrow with another book review.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment