Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Dog's Purpose, by W. Bruce Cameron


 

A Dog’s Purpose

Author: W. Bruce Cameron
Published By: Forge Books
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Date Published: July 6, 2010
Pages: 320
Recommended Age: Young adults, Adults
Read & Reviewed By: Me
Rating: A/5

 "What is your dog's purpose?"-Theresa



I got the book from the library.

Summary:
Have you ever wondered what goes on in the mind of our beloved dogs or if they have souls?  This is a tale of one dog that spends his lifetime wondering what his purpose in life is and has many adventures trying to figure what that purpose is.



My Thoughts:
I loved this book. I always liked how books and movies give animals their own personalities and working thoughts because I believe they do have them.  Cameron wrote an excellent book.  He has way of writing that can make the reader laugh on one page and cry on another.

 I gave this book five stars and a grade of A because he made me laugh and cry.  Bravo!!! I look forward to Cameron’s next novel. If you are an animal lover, especially a dog lover I recommend A Dog’s Purpose.  It will leave you looking at you pet in a new way.


Parents:
Language: Clean language
Adult Content: No Adult content
Violence: Some hints of Animal abuse & Neglect, and arson


No comments:

Post a Comment