Wednesday, December 30, 2015

It’s a God Thing: When Miracles Happen to Everyday People created by Don Jacobson and K-Love radio




It’s a God Thing: When Miracles Happen to Everyday People
Author: Don Jacobson and K-Love radio
Published By: Thomas Nelson Publishers
Date Published: 14th 2014 (first published January 7th 2014)
Pages: 214
Recommended Age: Adult
Read and Reviewed By: Me
Rating: A/5



This is from my personal library.

Summary:
Miracles happen every day all around us; we just need to look for them. Miracles are not just reserved for the Biblical Age. God is still working miracles today. Some can be so small that one does not notice them, but they are miracles just the same. K-Love radio and Don Jacobson have come together and compiled collections of miracles that K-Love listeners have contributed.


My Thoughts:
I enjoyed reading this book.  It was well written and compiled. It warmed my heart to read these stories. Some of these experiences people have had become my favorite and left me speechless. There is so much going on in this world that we cannot see or explain away with mere logic. One just knows God had his hand in things, protecting His Children.

I recommend It’s a GOD thing: When Miracles Happen to Everyday People to everyone, even non-Believers. I suggest grabbing a cup of hot chocolate, curling up with a blanket and this book, and read how God is working in other people’s lives.



Parents:
Language: None
Adult Content: None
Violence: None




No comments:

Post a Comment