Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The Dog That Talked to God by Jim Kraus




The Dog That Talked to God
Author: Jim Kraus
Published By: Abingdon Press
Date Published: March 1st 2012
Pages: 332
Recommended Age: Young adults, Adults
Read and Reviewed By: Me
Rating: B/4





This book is from my personal collection.

Summary:
Widow Mary Fassler buys a Miniature Schnauzer for company and names him Rufus. In the midst of her grief he turns her world upside down. It seems her beloved pooch can talk. Rufus doesn’t only talk to her. He talks to God as well. Rufus starts giving advice it makes for an interesting life journey for Mary.


My Thoughts:
I thought this was such a well written cute book.. I always enjoy quirky books about animals, especially dogs having a voice to go with their personality. It makes me wonder what it would be like if my dog Maycee spoke. What would she have to say if she could speak?

I recommend The Dog That Talked to God to anyone who likes clean humor and enjoys a chuckle here and there throughout a book that tells a unique tale. This book is truly appropriate for the audience author Jim Kraus writes for, the Christian audience.  Readers of this book will not be disappointed.



Parents:
Language: None
Adult Content: None
Violence: None


No comments:

Post a Comment