Monday, December 28, 2015

The Hancock Boys by Thomas William Simpson




The Hancock Boys

Author: Thomas William Simpson
Published By: Bantam
Date Published:  February 29, 2000
Genre: Suspense
Pages:  528
Recommended Age: Mature adult
Reviewed By: Me
Rating: A/5





I borrowed this book from the library

Summary:
Two twin brothers at a young age decide to share one life.  They share the same career, wife, and family until one starts to lose his sanity.

My Thoughts:
I really, really loved this novel.  Simpson came up with a tale that keeps the reader riveted.  I could not put this book down, and when I was finished reading it I just sat in stunned shock.  At first, I didn’t like their wife because I couldn’t believe how stupid she was that she didn’t know one twin would come in and pretend to be her husband for periods at a time, but everything comes together in the end, leaving the reader amazed.

I gave this book five stars and a grade of an A+.  This book was just off the charts and liked it so much that I wrote the editor and publishers of the book telling them how much I liked it and thought it would make a good move.  I loved it that much.  I have never written editors or publishers of books before, but I felt compelled to do so on this one.  It was that good.



Parents:
Language:  swear words
Adult Content: Sexual Content, Adult Subject Matter, Heavy topics
Violence: violent murder and suicides



No comments:

Post a Comment